- Cleanses and softens the skin and lips.
- Improves circulation in the superficial venous system and binds in the skin’s natural moisture.
- Suitable for treating dermatitis, acne and inflammation.
- Juniperus, the Latin name for juniper, is derived from the Latin words junio (young) and parere (produce), denoting keywords such as renewal, rethinking and rejuvenation.
- Free of synthetic ingredients and fragrance Free of essential oils
- 50 ml
How to use:
Apply to the necessary areas on the face or body.
rapeseed oil, beeswax, juniper young shoot extract, propolis, alcohol.
Brassica Napus Seed Oil, Beeswax, Juniperus Communis Sprout Extract, Propolis Extract, Alcohol.
Juniper is known for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and wound and burn healing properties. All of these properties help accelerate skin cell turnover and the growth and recovery of damaged skin. Propolis is an ancient and traditional antimicrobial ingredient used to treat acne.
Beeswax makes the ointment pleasantly thick and forms a layer that helps retain moisture and reduce dryness. Beeswax also promotes skin cell regeneration. The polyunsaturated fatty acids of rapeseed oil promote ceramide synthesis and collagen production in the skin, thereby maintaining a healthy skin barrier. Rapeseed oil also contains vitamin E, a beneficial antioxidant for the skin which improves oxygen exchange in skin cells and strengthens capillaries.
Read more about the ingredients here: