- Softens and protects lips from becoming dry and chapped due to cold wind and hot weather.
- Binds in natural moisture.
- Helps prevent chapped lips.
- Soothing and restorative.
- Use when your lips need hydration or protection or when you are missing the smell and taste of fir and juniper trees.
- Free of synthetic ingredients and fragrance Free of essential oils
- 15 ml
How to use:
apply a generous layer onto the lips.
rapeseed oil, beeswax, juniper young shoot extract, spruce extract.
Brassica Napus Seed Oil, Beeswax, Juniperus Communis Sprout Extract, Picea Abies Bud Extract.
Juniper is known for its antimicrobial and wound and burn healing properties. All of these properties help accelerate skin cell turnover and growth. Spruce contains antioxidants and other ingredients which make it the perfect cold remedy. Beeswax makes the balm pleasantly thick and forms a layer that helps retain moisture and reduce dryness. The polyunsaturated fatty acids of rapeseed oil promote ceramide synthesis and collagen production in the skin, thereby maintaining a healthy skin barrier. Rapeseed oil also contains vitamin E, a beneficial antioxidant for the skin which improves oxygen exchange in skin cells and strengthens capillaries.
Read more about the ingredients here: