- Intended for treating skin injuries and cracked (cracked heels) and dry skin. Can be used on dry and chapped lips.
- Can also be used for treating skin rashes and fungal infections. Restorative, soothing and moisture-binding. Forms a thin, resinous and slightly sticky protective layer on the skin.
- Spruce resin has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and epithelial regenerating properties.
- Spruce resin is one of nature’s most potent antiseptics which has been used to treat skin since ancient times. It is historically known as wound medicine, used by our ancestors to treat all kinds of skin ailments. Spruce resin has also been to known to help with various sores, burns, infected wounds and insect bites.
- Spruce resin
- 15 ml
- Free of synthetic ingredients and fragrance Free of essential oils
How to use:
Apply to the necessary areas two to three times a day.
rapeseed oil, spruce resin, beeswax, ethanol.
Brassica Napus Seed Oil, Picea Abies Wood Extract, Beeswax, Alcohol.
Spruce resin is a traditional and rediscovered ingredient used in Nordic wound care which helps limit the growth of germs and fungi and has now been found to be beneficial in treating pressure ulcers (also known as bedsores). Beeswax makes the ointment pleasantly thick and forms a layer that helps retain moisture and reduce dryness. Beeswax also promotes skin cell regeneration. The polyunsaturated fatty acids of rapeseed oil promote ceramide synthesis and collagen production in the skin, thereby maintaining a healthy skin barrier. Rapeseed oil contains vitamin E, a beneficial antioxidant for the skin which improves oxygen exchange in skin cells and strengthens capillaries.
Read more about the ingredients here: